What is Sharecash
Hey guys, today I will share some tips with you on how to make money with Sharecash in 2013. If you are unfamiliar with Sharecash, its a site that allows you to upload files. Its similar to Megaupload, Rapidshare and Mediafile but one thing that sets Sharecash apart is that advertisers pay you when someone downloads your file. How it works is before someone can download a file, they are required to fill out a survey. Once the survey is filled out, the file will be unlocked and it will be available for download. Sharecash used to pay around $0.30 per download but now for whatever reason they have upgraded and pay $1.00 -$20.00 per download! To give you a example how it looks from a consumers point of view, here is link to where you can download 75 ebooks on how to make money.
I have noticed that a lot of people dive into it and never make a dime, despite all the methods and guides Sharecash forums have to offer. Try to understand, you cant just simply sign up and upload anything and expect to make money from it. That’s not going to work. You have to have a solid foundation first whether you own a site or a blog, or any sort of online presence.
How to Make Money With Sharecash
1. Pick a niche: One of the very first things, as with any other method, you need to do some research and find a niche, once you have done that you have to figure out what can you upload in relation to your niche. Everyone on Sharecash forums whats to keep their niche a secret. They do this so they can keep their competition low. Luckily for you guys I have a niche list on my blog. Pick a niche from the list, if you haven’t already(you should have done this by now if you followed my guide) and figure out what can be uploaded in relation toy your niche.
2. Build a foundation: You may join Sharecash at anytime, but as previously mentioned, I suggest not to bother with it till you have a solid foundation. Join some sites and create a profitable link wheel as mentioned in my Money Making Guides.
3. Write a article: Assuming you have written several articles based on your niche and have uploaded REAL files add the links to your articles. You can even write an separate article dedicated to the Sharecash file in somewhat form of a sales page. State that instead of charging people for what they are downloading they need to fill out a survey in order for you to get paid. Be honest, let them know you aren’t charging but that you will be paid by the advertizes. People will appreciate your honesty. You can also let them know the can use a spam email and also unsubscribe to every offer that they get. If you choose to write a separate article, insert it into the place of a Sharecash link.
1. Do some research and pick a niche. Figure out what you can upload that’s in relation to your niche.
2. Start a blog or a website in relation to your niche. Write a few articles. Create a link wheel.
3. Write an article that is dedicated to the download link.
*In addition, you can also upload your files to Bittorent, Uturrent, and Limewire just to name a few. You can even create videos related to your niche and post it on YouTube along with other sites that allow you to upload your own. You can even upload your video to several sites at one time using TubeMogul. Once you have done that you can add a link in the description that will lead anywhere you like, preferably the article that contains the Sharecash link.*
Please note that I’m aware that there are some bad people on Sharecash that upload fake files in result it gave Sharecash a bad name. People need to understand that not all files are bad, it all depends who uploads them. I do not condone this high level black hat methods, its non ethical and it doesn’t last. Please be honest with your files and follow their Terms of Service. Trust me when I tell you, you can make money with Sharecash, its not impossible.